Monday, October 21, 2019

MOM'S PIONEER LIVING HANDBOOK




This handbook was birthed right after my daughter moved to Alaska. Not only did she request recipes from home, but I was also tasked with writing down endless lists for her preps, (which turned out to be no simple feat!) 

Thus this small handbook was born. This booklet is available both in ebook, or paperback, and can be purchased for "free" on a subscription with Kindle Unlimited, or borrowed from the library. Due to Amazon's minimum requirement of .99 cents a download, I technically earn .35 cents a sale. So thank you in advance for your support! 

I hope this handbook gives you ideas for your own preps. If anything, try out these easy recipes. I do plan to demonstrate food storage meals on the blog periodically, along with more food reviews. 




Recipes mentioned in book and updates 

No comments: