Sunday, March 10, 2013

Moringa Oleifera - Miracle Plant!


Last year, I had been reading a lot about this miracle plant called Moringa Oleifera. This wonder plant packed more vitamins than anything I had ever heard of. I read reports of it helping hypertension, diabetes, anxiety, and even boosting energy!

I went online and found a supplier on Amazon for organic Moringa seeds and waited. And waited.
Finally, a month later, my pkg passed customs from India and arrived on my doorstep!

Unfortunately, I had forgotten to plant them until 2 weeks ago. I planted 3 seeds and placed the pot on my kitchen window. As you can see 2 have sprouted!


 
I'll keep you posted on how they like this part of Texas. I'm in zone 8, so they should do fairly well. This is one plant that's got me curious!
 

Have you grown these, or do you plan to?

No comments: