Wednesday, November 15, 2017

HOMEMADE CARPET DEODORIZER - repels fleas too!




Homemade Carpet Deodorizer. Freshener. Pest Control

This is one of those blog posts that is worth repeating!



Only 2 ingredients needed

BORAX
BAKING SODA
*essential oil for scent - but not mandatory*

For 1 cup of Deodorizer, mix 1/2 cup of Borax, and 1/2 cup of Baking Soda  


Just 10 drops of essential oil to each cup - with lid on jar, shake the 3 ingredients together vigorously. That's it!


Since I like adding essential oils, I choose scents that I normally would diffuse for my room - Lavender, Orange, Rose, Peppermint... 

And of course, this recipe is excellent for flea and pest control. I've been using this remedy for years and it works! With 3 dogs in the home, it is one of my all time favorite go-to remedies. 




No comments: