Monday, October 30, 2017

CANNED BUTTER FOR FOOD STORAGE - Red Feather Brand REVIEW



Have you been searching for butter to store away in your food pantry? 


The Red Feather brand is imported from New Zealand, and it is the REAL DEAL! 




Only 2 ingredients - CREAM and SALT 


The powdered butter I had in my food storage wasn't the same as having fresh butter.... I wanted butter that was FIRM, so I could slice and spread over waffles, or homemade bread and biscuits... I wanted rich and creamy butter that I could store on a shelf! 




So far this butter hasn't disappointed. I could barely pry off the lid. 


With can opener, I opened both sides and slid butter out. 


And of course, the taste test -- Creamy, and DEEE-LICIOUS! Hard to believe this came from a can! 

I give this butter a hearty 5 stars *****

I am one happy camper! Prepper! Prepper that camps! 


This butter is worth every penny as it has value for the longterm food storage

But I did some comparison shopping and noticed Amazon was asking $59 for 6 cans (see photo above)


Walmart.com offered 6 cans for $41.99 - that's a HUGE $17 savings in comparison to Amazon!  I placed my order online with Walmart with free shipping and received my butter in less than 4 days (counting weekend) 

**The can is good sized and equivalent to 3 sticks of butter


I always refrigerate my butter, but in an off grid situation, butter is fine at room temp in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.



A huge THUMBS UP for Red Feather Butter! 


No comments: