Thursday, November 6, 2008

More FASHIONS!

I'm fast approaching my 6 year anniversary of selling fashions online. WOW, what a fun journey!
This is one of the reasons why I'm unwilling to get rid of all my scrap fabric -- DOLL CLOTHES!

Never dreamed that doll clothes were such big business! I've sold all over the world to places like, France, Germany, England, Ireland, Holland, Italy, Australia, Switzerland, Japan, Dominican Republic, Mexico -- you name it.

I've saved a photo of each and every fashion I've designed. Some glamorous, some just plain wacky...

Here's more photo's to add to my blogging world...



























9 comments:

Sunny said...

You are a very busy lady!

Homesteader in Training said...

Hi Helen or should I call you Helena lol. Thanks for stopping by the ol' blog. It was very nice to meet you. These doll clothes are AMAZING. You are very talented. My sister used to make me doll clothes but nothing like this lol.
Come back any time to say hi.
Blessings,
Kim

Posh And Trendy said...

Congrats on your 6 years.. It's amazing how much money we've made from doll clothes. Don't worry I haven't tossed my doll clothes fabric either and will soon be selling some on Etsy.

Patty said...

Hey, you forgot to mention you also sell in the USA?

Texas Mom said...

Patty,

I did.

I said, "--you name it."

Tiffiney said...

Wow those are great...love how you did the picture roll :)

Daisy said...

Woweeeee! I'm so very, very impressed. You are GOOD girl! I'm so curious ...Where is your online website? And do you make clothes for adults as well? And look at your daughter! Wow, she must LOVE that her Mother sews!!! Did you learn to sew by yourself?

Texas Mom said...

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for the compliments. My mother and grandmother taught me how to sew, and I'm teaching my daughter. She loves the fact that I sew for dolls, because she gets to play (dress them up)... I think I have more dolls than her ;-)

I have two stores - eBay, and Etsy. I also sometimes sell at the general store at a living history museum. Most of the clothes I've sold to adults lately were historical - Pioneer and Colonial.

Thanks again! ;-)

Helen

Jeanne said...

Those are amazing. I love the dresses your daughters are wearing. I wish we still dressed like that!